5740 E County Line Pl
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
303 694-0712 fax 303 221-2173
We are on the north side of C-470 between Quebec and Colorado. The cross streets are Holly and County Line on County Line Place. We are on the south side of County Line Rd. Look for Davidson's Liquor store at the light and you will find us next door to A World of Tile and Sports Court.
Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sat 10:00-4:00 p.m:
We are a family owned company and have been in the home improvement business for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in offering you affordable solutions and fair prices. We understand your home is your biggest investment and appreciate the trust you place in us. We have a staff of designers available to help make your dream kitchen a reality. Whether you are in your starter home or building a dream kitchen with all the bells and whistles we can accommodate any budget.
The Design Process
1. To begin the design process, clients call The Cabinet Source showroom to make an appointment for an initial consultation. Walk-ins are always welcome.
2. Clients are encouraged to come to the initial consultation with rough dimensions of the layout, a wish list, ideas from magazines and the internet, and photos are all helpful.
3. While in our showroom, clients can browse our different cabinet lines with full kitchen displays, countertops and accessories.
4. We then will create an initial rough estimate.
5. If the budget is agreeable, a deposit will be collected.
6. We come out to the client’s home and take exact measurements, check out the plumbing, electrical, and any obstacles that may affect the project.
After the visit to the client’s home, you will be emailed a final cost of remodel.
7. We will sit with you to modify the presented plan to be sure it is exactly what you are wanting and within your budget.
9. Once the design is selected, the client signs the contract and payment is collected which starts the ordering process.